Cost of registration
The cost of the second year
Tax on profits
Incorporating a company in the Dominican Republic
The strategic location of the Dominican Republic provides proximity to the vast consumer markets and the main sea routes.
The country has a highly developed system of free industrial zones, effective ways of delivery and distribution channels, as well as one of the most advanced telecommunications systems in Latin America.
The Dominican Republic is among the hundred among 185 countries of the world on the availability of business. Company registration does not take much time and much effort is not. However, there are some items without observing that idea risks being a failure. To open a business in the Dominican Republic, You need to walk a few steps.
– Limited Liability Company (SRL)
– The Founder of the company, one or more co-sponsors.
– A minimum of two Shareholders, a maximum of 50.
– Initial capital – at least RD $ 100,000.
– The initial capital should be at the company’s account at the bank in the process of registering a company in the business register. The liability of Shareholders is limited to investments in the company.
– This kind of ideal for a family business.
An individual entrepreneur limited liability (EIRL)
– No shareholders. The Founder of the company is to be one.
– Liability is limited to the Founder of his investment in the company.
– No minimum initial capital.
– The Founder: the Owner and the Head rolled into one.
The following are the main types of taxes in the Dominican Republic. If You decide to open a business in the Dominican Republic or buy commercial real estate – encourage You to review these materials.
Income tax. The rate of income tax for US companies – 25% of the profit.
For companies whose fiscal year coincides with the calendar year, the annual tax returns must be filed by 30 April, even if the companies that have no income or business activity.
Tax on Assets. Companies must pay an annual 1% tax on their assets (Impuesto sobre Activos).
Value added tax of 16% (Impuesto a la Transferencia de Bienes Industrializados y Servicios – ITBIS).
How to register the company in the Dominican Republic ?
If You are interested in starting the company in the Dominican Republic or to open a bank account in the Dominican Republic, then please contact us directly email@example.com, and our experts will help you to choose the best solution and the most suitable procedural path for you.