Key Legal Solutions Worldwide respects the intellectual property rights of third parties and expects its authors to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, Key Legal Solutions Worldwide will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement.
If you believe that material available on our site www.thatlawfirm.com, infringes on your copyright(s), please notify us by providing a DMCA notice. Upon receipt of a complete and valid notice, we will remove this content from our database.
DMCA NOTICE OF ALLEGED INFRINGEMENT (“NOTICE”)
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or – if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice – you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and that access to which is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the relevant website where such material may be found.
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
- “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
- “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Failure to include all of the above information may result in a delay of the processing of the DCMA notification.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to Designated Copyright Agent: firstname.lastname@example.org