We also provide services for the licensing in offshore jurisdictions and European Union countries.
Our experts will hold consultations on the questions you are interested in the field of international tax planning. Turning to us, you get individual attention, as well as provide support for themselves reliable and professional business partner.[/tpath_section_title]
The team of KLSWW will register a company for you in 1-4 weeks (depending on chosen jurisdiction).[/tpath_section_title]
Registration of a trademark (brand);
Obtaining patents for inventions, utility models and industrial designs;
Express registration of a trademark ;
The international registration of a trademark.
In all matters of intellectual property protection: registration and legal protection of a trademark, registration of trademark assignment agreements and license agreements, patenting of industrial designs, inventions and utility models, please contact us.[/tpath_section_title]
Today bank account in a foreign bank is an integral element of the ownership structure of the finance of any successful businessman.
KLSWW cooperates with many foreign banks worldwide. If you need help in choosing an appropriate foreign bank to open a personal or corporate account – contact us. Our specialists will advise You on opening of the account and offer several options in accordance to Your requirements.
Tax planning is the choice of such patterns of activity which can achieve a minimum level of taxes and is one of the most important areas of financial management of the enterprise. In General, the essence of tax planning is to within the framework of the law, to use all possible means and mechanisms to reduce tax liabilities.
- Notarization of the constituent documents of the company or by a notary and apostilled;
- providing the company with administrative office in prestigious European or other countries;
- providing accounting and audit reports for offshore and non-offshore companies;
- changes in the composition of Directors or shareholders of non-resident companies;
- the movement of companies to other jurisdictions;
- getting a tax number (EIN) for U.S. companies, as well as the tax number for companies from other jurisdictions;
- obtaining Certificate of Good Standing, Incumbency, Tax Residence etc.;
- the procedure of dissolution of the company;
- changes in the statutes of the company;
- the registration with the chambers of Trade and Commerce of different countries;
- search and obtain information on specific companies anywhere in the world;
- registration and maintenance of business associated with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
[/tpath_section_title][tpath_vc_blog posts=”3″ author_image=”yes”]